Last Updated: June 20, 2022
1. What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies or relates to a particular individual. Examples of Personal Information include, among others, name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and online identifiers.
2. How We Use Personal Information.
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Responding to your inquiries submitted through the Services;
- Analyzing, administering, and improving the Services;
- Enabling secure use of the Services;
- Detecting potential fraud or abuse of the Services;
- Sending information and promotional materials;
- Protecting our rights or our property;
- Meeting legal obligations; and
- Other purposes related to the reasons for which you provide Personal Information.
3. Types of Personal Information We Collect and Use.
- Personal Information You Provide. On the Services, we request information from you via the “contact us” forms. The information we collect (including Personal Information) includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, employer you are contacting us on behalf of, and type of inquiry.
We will indicate on the form whether a particular field of information is mandatory or optional. If you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide requested services.
- Information We Automatically Collect from You.
A. Log File Information. When you use our Services, our servers automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, referring URLs (g., the website you visited before coming to our Services), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Services, and other such information (collectively, “Log File Information”). We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. We use Log File Information collected from our implementation of the Services to help secure the Services by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities and in analyzing the effectiveness of our Services to improve the functionality and content.
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your device may allow you to disable transmission of unique identifiers and location data. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Services may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser instructions or help pages for assistance with changing your settings. To assist us with analyzing our website traffic through cookies and similar technologies, we use analytics services, including https://www.Servicesground.com/.
C. Google Analytics. To assist us with analyzing the traffic to our Services through cookies and similar technologies, we use analytic services, including Google Analytics. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of your Personal Data, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ website or apps.”
4. Disclosure of Personal Information.
- Our Service Providers. We employ service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in operating the Services. We take commercially reasonable steps to help ensure our service providers provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Information as we do.
- Companies Involved in Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of our business or assets to another organization (g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation), any information collected through the Services, including Personal Information, may be among the items sold or transferred.
- Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts. We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
- Aggregate/Anonymous Personal Information. From time to time, we may aggregate or anonymize personal information and create de-identified information about your use of the Services. De-identified information is information that is not identifiable nor traceable to a particular individual. We may share such de-identified information with third parties as we deem appropriate.
5. Personal Information Transferred from the U.S.
6. Protection of Personal Information
We protect the confidentiality and security of information we obtain in the course of business, such as, industry-standard encryption technology. While we use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Services secure, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
7. Accessing, Updating, or Deleting Personal Information.
You may request that we correct, update, or delete your Personal Information by submitting a request to email@example.com. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable law.
8. Opting Out of Receiving Electronic Communications.
With your permission, we may send notifications, promotions, or other information via email (“Communications”). You may choose to stop receiving Communications by indicating your preference in your account profile or settings. Please note that certain Services-related Communications are necessary for the proper functioning and use of the Services (e.g., to respond to requests submitted through the Services for additional information) and you may not have the ability to opt out of those Communications.
9. Children’s Privacy.
Children are expressly prohibited from using the Services. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete that information.
11. How to Contact Us.